Thegamersnews will use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Thegamersnews may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to (such as your name, email address and contact details) when you subscribe or sign up to .
- Thegamersnews may also record which parts of
and services you are interested in as well as user traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with an internal security policy and may be used to:
- process your User Content and your subscription to and to enable your use of Thegamersnews.com and associated services;
- open and run your account and provide you with an up to date, efficient and reliable service;
- administer prize draws;
- generally run Thegamersnews.com;
- send you newsletters and alerts when you sign up for or subscribe to them.
- By subscribing and submitting your data you agree to this use.
- From time to time Thegamersnews also monitor and record telephone calls for training purposes and to improve the service to you.
- Thegamersnews will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- If you believe Thegamersnews has information about you that you do not want Thegamersnews to have or that is incorrect, please contact Thegamersnews as described below and Thegamersnews shall correct or remove the data as you request as soon as is reasonably practicable.
- If you don’t disable “cookies” Thegamersnews.com will ask for and store details including name and email address and may automatically insert certain information on the Content submission forms so that you can use Thegamersnews.com with less form filling.
All email and other communications sent by Thegamersnews and attachments thereto are intended only for the addressee and/or others authorised to receive them.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this comments system policy, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact: